Monday 11 March 2013

....Some jewellery to squirrel away

Thanks to the powers of Twitter my attention has been drawn J&C Martin, a jewellery boutique based in Shepherds Market, Mayfair.

I thought I'd do some research as my first job in London was on Piccadilly and we used to go for after work drinks around Shepherds Market - loads of lovely boutiques round there. Makes me nostalgic.

Anyhow, some pieces of jewellery caught my eye in J&C Martin and I want to share them with you.

1. Aren't these the cutest earrings ever? Love that they are asymmetric too. They also remind me of THOSE oak leaf & acorn Robinson Pelham earrings that were given to Mrs C (NB the Duchess of Cambridge to those who haven't read my blog world) by her parents for her wedding day. A touch of royalty but not at right royal prices! £89




2. Got to have this heavy aqua-marine bangle, mostly because aqua marine is my gemstone but also because it is a great piece to wear everyday without looking too flash. £599




3. Great amethyst cocktail ring to make a statement.  I'm always a sucker for a pear-shaped gem stone as my engagement ring is a pear. £139.



Jx

NB: Extra brownie points because they stock Alex Monroe.

No comments: