Wednesday 24 April 2013

....To-Wit To-Whoo in Tweed

Well, it seems there is a lot of tweed in the shops at the moment so I thought I'd share my favourite picks with you....

Starting with this beautiful Jigsaw multicolour tweed dress.










Personally I'd go for an elegant look at team with Prada sling backs and a classic 60's style jacket....
Shoes Prada, Jacket Hobbs

Also loving Jaeger Boutique's Emma Tweed jacket in bright green-and even better, it's on sale from £199 to £125! Don't let the colour scare you - it's very lifting. It has a pretty peplum style edge and a cute cross over pleat at the back.


If budgets are tighter and you like the spring yellow theme then Zara have a yellow tweed dress for £35.99-isn't cotton tweed a bit of an oxymoron though?


If your feeling brave & want to show off your pins, then Victoria Beckham has a pair of tweed twill shorts.


Finally, how could I do a post about tweed and not mention the now infamous Mulberry mint tweed coat with daisy buttons that Mrs C (Duchess of Cambridge for those who don't know my blog) wore earlier this week. Suffice to say its sold out but here's the picture of it for us all to admire anyway....

Jx

NB I also happen to own a Jigsaw Tweed jacket that is tres Channelesque! C'est Bon?

Jacket Jigsaw

No comments: